Bhajan Global Impact Foundation (BGIF) is a public charitable trust created to drive transformative change through evidence-based policy design and impact interventions. We seek to create an ecosystem of knowledge, innovation, and impact by convening subject matter experts, policy analysts, social change makers, government bodies, corporates, philanthropists, and multilateral organisations.
We strongly believe that when a group of passionate and committed thinkers come together in the spirit of true collaboration, transformative ideas will emerge to drive life-changing action.
The Foundation has been founded under the guidance of the Bishnoi family who have devoted their lives to public service in India, particularly in the state of Haryana.
As a start, we are trying to engage some of the best minds and organisations across the world to solve challenging socio economic issues in a sustainable manner in the state of Haryana, particularly the district of Hisar.
For details please visit: http://bhajanfoundation.org
- Position: Videographer (this is a contract-based position)
- Function: Think Tank
- Location: Gurugram, Haryana; with frequent travel to rural parts of Haryana
- Reports to (position): Communications Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create photo and video content for the organisation and its leadership’s campaign in Haryana.
- Develop a storyboard for the organisation’s campaigns, and capture emotions, candid moments, high points, testimonials, crowd shots, etc. accordingly.
- Edit photos and videos taken in a manner that communicates the organisation’s efforts clearly and effectively.
- Introduce the organisation to relevant media platforms to expand the organisation’s visual reach.
- Collect and film stories of change according to the brief from the content team.
- Shoot and edit vodcasts.
- Create video communication assets for the organisation’s social media platforms
Desired Skills and Experience.
- Adept in creative and digital processes related to photography and video production.
- Proficient in taking photos and videos on DSLR and other cameras, with formats such as RED, Sony FS 7, Black Magic, etc.
- Proficient in working with studio and cine light equipment.
- Proficient in working with softwares such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, etc.
- Experience in developing visual content for socially and politically relevant campaigns.
- Comfortable with maintaining industry standards for photo and video production
- Be professional, especially with regard to meeting quality standards and deadlines.
- Possess a creative bent, with an attention to detail.
- Should be flexible, responsive and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Be patient, and work well under stress and time constraints.
- Be personable, and have a sustained positive attitude.
- Be able to handle constructive feedback maturely.
All candidates must submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org