Bhajan Global Impact Foundation (BGIF) is a public charitable trust created to drive transformative change through evidence-based policy design and impact interventions. We seek to create an ecosystem of knowledge, innovation, and impact by convening subject matter experts, policy analysts, social change makers, government bodies, corporates, philanthropists, and multilateral organisations.
We strongly believe that when a group of passionate and committed thinkers come together in the spirit of true collaboration, transformative ideas will emerge to drive life-changing action.
The Foundation has been founded under the guidance of the Bishnoi family who have devoted their lives to public service in India, particularly in the state of Haryana.
As a start, we are trying to engage some of the best minds and organisations across the world to solve challenging socio economic issues in a sustainable manner in the state of Haryana, particularly the district of Hisar.
For details please visit: http://bhajanfoundation.org
- Position: Graphic Designer (this is a contract-based position)
- Function: Think Tank
- Location: Gurugram, Haryana; with intermittent travel to rural parts of Haryana
- Reports to (position): Social Impact Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop marketing collateral for the organisation, including presentation decks, brochures, posters, flyers, etc.
- Create designs that communicate the organisation’s vision, mission, and work clearly and effectively to various stakeholders.
- Edit existing images of the organisation in impactful and effective ways.
- Expand the organisation’s visual repertoire.
- Proactively suggest new ways the team can use graphics more effectively, and create more intricate visual concepts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven graphic design skills and experience.
- Creativity, versatility, originality, and conceptual and design competence.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Ideate, execute, and communicate concepts.
- Work with a wide range of media and using graphic design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.).
- Be professional, especially with regard to meeting quality standards and deadlines.
- Possess a creative bent, with an attention to detail.
- Be flexible, responsive, and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Be patient, and work well under stress and time constraints.
- Be personable, and have a sustained positive attitude.
- Be able to handle constructive feedback maturely.
All candidates must submit their CV to email@example.com